The 30-hour seminar on East Asian history and culture incorporates primary source selections from the Chinese, Korean and Japanese traditions. The seminar workshop is adapted to the needs and curricula for middle and high school teachers.2017 NCTA Summer Workshop
- Workshop dates: Monday, June 5 - Friday, June 9, 2017
- Schedule times: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- One week of seminar work
- Total: 30 hours
STIPENDS AND OTHER BENEFITS
For the Participant:
- Food and Transportation stipend for the required dates. Amount is fixed and participant will receive stipend in gift card form.
- Course materials provided at no cost.
- 3 CEU credits after 3 approved lesson plans have been submitted.
- Participants will become eligible for study tours to East Asia at minimal cost, sponsored by the Freeman Foundation.
- Housing assistance provided for if elect to use on-campus housing option. Contact Margaret Ross Long if interested.
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret Ross Long at 662-915-1500 or croft at olemiss dot edu. Visit the NCTA site here.