This seminar on East Asian history and culture incorporates primary source selections from the Chinese, Korean and Japanese traditions. The seminar workshop is adapted to the needs and curricula for middle and high school teachers.2018 NCTA Workshop
- Workshop dates: Saturday, September 29th
- Times: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
STIPENDS AND OTHER BENEFITS
For the Participant:
- Food and Transportation stipend for the required dates.
- A $300 Visa gift card
- Course materials provided at no cost.
- 0.5 CEU credits after an approved lesson plans have been submitted.
- Housing assistance provided for if elect to use on-campus housing option.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Connor Phillips at 662-915-1500 or by email. Visit the NCTA site here.