Directions to the Croft Institute
- From the Highway 6 by-pass, take the Old Taylor Road exit.
- Follow the signs to campus going north on Old Taylor Road until you come to University Avenue (less than 1/2 mile) .
- Go left onto University Avenue until you come to a 4-way stop.
- Go straight at the 4-way stop.
- Park along this street (University Avenue) or the circle. Both are visitor parking.
- The Croft Building is the 2nd building on the right on the Circle (in the green above and to the left of Ventress Hall on the Google map). Croft's administrative offices are located on the third floor.
- All visitors to campus must purchase a $3 daily hangtag and park in the appropriately marked parking lots. Hangtags can be purchased by visiting the Department of Parking and Transportation in Lester Hall. Visitors include prospective students and families, vendors, members of the media and Turner Center members who are not faculty/staff or students.
Croft Institute for International Studies
at The University of Mississippi
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677-1848