October 29, 2018
Research Assistants Needed for a Language Study
- Be a graduate, 4th or 3rd year undergraduate student at the department of Modern Languages, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Psychology or Education.
- Be responsible and dependable. Gender and age are not important.
- Born in or moved to the State of Mississippi or adjacent Southern State at a young age.
- Can invest at least 6 hours per week (weekday mornings).
*Research assistants will undergo extensive training on how to use specific software needed for the project.
- Receive an hourly salary for their services.
- Gain invaluable knowledge through research training.
- Gain invaluable research experiences through data collection and data analysis.
- Work with children (with both typical and atypical language development).
- Work for a very prestigious European Grant and University of Cambridge, one of the best universities in the world.
- Be part of a research team and research lab.
For more information, please contact Dr. Christinana Christodoulou at email@example.com.